Family Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Videos



Back to Englewood, New Jersey Family Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Videos


Video Transcription

After your divorced, there may be issues that come up that need to be addressed, amounts of child support may have to be modified, alimony might be modified. Of course the other kinds of problems that do come up also are that people don’t follow through on what their obligated to do according to the divorce judgement or the property settlement agreement. So what we do is we make an application to the court. That court application is called a motion and in there we write on your behalf and in your voice, explaining what are the circumstances, what has to be addressed, what hasn’t been taken care of by the other party and we are asking the court to give you specific kinds of relief, whether its to modify the support payment or to enforce the payment by the other party. So in that regard you can modify things after you’re divorced.

Share This Page:

© 2014 - 2018 Herbert & Weiss, LLP. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab