Close Menu
Herbert & Weiss, LLP Attorneys At Law
Telephone Consultations Available

Will I Get Child Support for My Child If I’m Not Married?

Unmarried Child Support

Video Transcription

In New Jersey it doesn’t matter if your married, living together, or you’ve separated, both parents have an obligation to pay child support for their children. So in this instance if you’re not married, on your behalf we would write a motion or an application to the court and ask the court to calculate the child support. So rest assured, you will get your child support on behalf of your children.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2019 Herbert & Weiss, LLP, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by