Skip to Content
FAQs Doing What It Takes To Protect Your Rights

Family Law FAQs

Herbert & Weiss, Attorneys at Law, is a general practice law firm in Bergen County, New Jersey, focusing on family law. In the interest of helping clients, attorneys Herbert and Weiss address some frequently asked questions pertaining to divorce, alimony and child custody. We hope that our series of videos are helpful and informative to help you understand general legal concepts that we frequently encounter at our family law practice.

These videos are posted on our website for general informational purposes. The videos are not legal advice. Unless you are already a client of Herbert & Weiss, watching any of our videos do not create an attorney-client relationship. If you have a family law related legal issue, or any other types of legal issues, it is important that you consult with a qualified attorney.

Click on the question below to view the video topic:

The attorneys at Herbert & Weiss, Attorneys at Law, are available for consultations in person, over the telephone, and by online video conference. Call them at (201) 500-2151, or contact the firm online to arrange for a discussion of your case.

The firm’s attorneys have flexible hours to accommodate the needs of their clients. The office is conveniently located in Englewood in Bergen County, just off Routes 17, 18 and 80, and is easily accessible by car or public transportation. Parking is available on the street. The firm accepts most major credit cards.

Experience Matters

The Advocates You Need
  • Results-Focused & Honest
    We provide realistic expectations about the process and path to attaining your goals. We will work together with you as a team.
  • Experienced Litigators
    We do not shy away from court and know how to command a courtroom. We will work together with you to create a strategy that aligns with your goals.
  • Assertive & Aggressive
    Our goal is to deliver a resolution and provide results. Whether it's obtaining a settlement or court litigation, we are ready to do what is necessary.
  • Dedicated & Caring
    No matter how complex your case, our main priority is to make sure you're fully informed throughout the process. We are here to support you.

Schedule Your Consultation Contact Us Today

Ready to Protect What Matters Most to You

Our team is open to helping any family through challenging times. The first step is speaking to an attorney. Then we will create a strategy specific to your goals.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy