Skip to Content
In New Jersey it doesn’t matter if your married, living together, or you’ve separated, both parents have an obligation to pay child support for their children. So in this instance if you’re not married, on your behalf we would write a motion or an application to the court and ask the court to calculate the child support. So rest assured, you will get your child support on behalf of your children.