Skip to Content
After your divorced, there may be issues that come up that need to be addressed, amounts of child support may have to be modified, alimony might be modified. Of course, the other kinds of problems that do come up also are that people don’t follow through on what their obligated to do according to the divorce judgment or the property settlement agreement. So what we do is we make an application to the court. That court application is called a motion and in there we write on your behalf and in your voice, explaining what are the circumstances, what has to be addressed, what hasn’t been taken care of by the other party and we are asking the court to give you specific kinds of relief, whether its to modify the support payment or to enforce the payment by the other party. So in that regard, you can modify things after you’re divorced.